Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's all new!

So here I am, the proverbial Vince Carter of blogging, after being invisible for the longest time I'm here looking for a fresh start in a new environment. So here it is.

I've decided to take my talents to South Beach Rebuilding on the Fly.

I will be talking about a huge variety of topics here (I hope), anything from sports to philosophy to video games, sooo I hope you stay along for the ride. Updates will be completely random, as will the topics of said updates.

So hopefully you follow this blog as religiously as a fat kid follows the ice cream truck. Do I need to include a completely inspiring piece of North Korean propaganda to motivate you?



It's a giant red North Korean soldier smashing the White House! If that doesn't inspire you, nothing will.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mark... good luck with the blog! Also, I might change that "as a fat kid follows the ice cream truck" line because a fat kid will only follow the truck for so long... I say about ten feet before he's huffing and puffing.

    DV from NAS and HP

    P.S. FLIP POWER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much DV, more power to you and your blogging career as well!

    ReplyDelete